Thanks for joining me!
Hey y’all!! My name is Brittany Reggio. I am a wife and a mother, so my recipes have been tried and confirmed as yummy or like we call it; “repeats”. I come from a long line of great cooks and I fortunately was blessed with being able to cook yum meals! I love to cook and eat. I am a huge crock-potter, instant-potter and just normal cooking, so you will definitely be seeing all sorts of recipes. You will even be getting some recipes to use in a smoker. Some of the recipes I will be posting will be ones that I have found tried and true, some family recipes and some of my own original recipes. I have always believed that food has been a huge part of my growing up especially growing up in the south. We were always able to look forward to good food whether the occasion be devastational or celebrational. So here I am to share my happiness with y’all!!
1 Corinthians 10:31 “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
- 12 chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 400
Put everything into a bowl and toss around with your hands coating the chicken really well. Place in a 9×13 baking dish, sprinkle a little more bread crumbs on top and cook for 30 min then
broil on high for 5 more min to crisp them up. Be sure you keep an eye on them when they are on broil it’s EASY to burn them on boil if you aren’t keeping an eye on them.
- Your favorite sub rolls whether they are actually sub rolls or pistolettes or dollar rolls. I have even used the frozen Texas toast bread (which was delish!)
- Throw the meatballs and marinara in the crock pot on high for 2 hrs. Stirring them around sometimes. Be sure to put some water in your marinara jar about 1/4 of the way and swirl around to get all the sauce out!
Then serve!!!! Easy and yummy! Perfect for a party or just regular dinner!!!! I like to cut my mini meatballs in half they stay on the bread better that way! Be sure you put mayonnaise and a little extra marinara sauce on the sandwiches for extra yumminess!!!
**Sorry for no pictures 🤦🏼♀️ life has been crazy busy lately and that’s what’s best about crockpot meals!
***The Newman’s marinara is only 12g of carbs for 1/2 cup of sauce! And, you know with them just being covered, in my opinion isn’t going to be 1/2 cup. For 6 meatballs it’s 8g of carbs. I load my meatballs down and I don’t think I even get 1/2 cup of sauce lol. Now you can eat these without a ton of sauce just enough for you to get the taste. So I would serve them to my Keto dieting husband just without the bread. Now that would be your choice but I would consider it Keto friendly.
- 1 Quart of milk
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 eggs separated
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
- 1 french bread
- 1 can evaporated milk
- (optional) 1 small can of crushed pineapple or raisins
- Start heating up your regular milk with the butter until its scalding hot.
- In a big bowl mix together your sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and egg yolks(not whites).
- Add your milk mixture to this bowl mixing really good.
- Now you are going to break up your french bread into little piece and put them in a deep baking dish or roasting pan.
- Once the bread is in the dish now you are going to pour your milk and sugar mixture over it pouring it all over. This is when you would add your raisins or pinapple(drained). Add your evaporated milk and stir.
- Now you are going to beat your egg whites until they are stiff and fluffy. You can do this with a hand mixer or your kitchen aid.
- Once the egg whites are stiff and fluffy you are going to pour it over the top of the bread pudding and GENTLY fold into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with cinnamon Bake at 350 for 45 min to an hour.
- Take out and cover with foil until ready to serve!!!
We like to enjoy our bead pudding with some heated up caramel!!!
Yes! I cook a lot of pork chops but they are literally the cheapest meat and can be cooked 6397483 different ways!!!
- 10.5oz cream of chicken
- 7 boneless pork chops
- 1 packet of Italian dressing
Mix together the cream of chicken and Italian dressing.
- Place pork chops in crock pot
- Pour the mixture over the top of them and cook on low for 6hrs.
Serve over rice!!!
- 2 chicken breast cut into chicken strips
- Buttermilk( I have a recipe for homemade buttermilk)
- Tony Chachere’s
- 3 eggs
- Ranch(I prefer homemade)
- Toasted hamburger buns
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for homemade buttermilk:
1c of milk 1tbs lemon juice OR white vinager. Mix together, and now you have homemade buttermilk!!
Now the first thing to do is sprinkle your Tony’s into your buttermilk and put your chicken strips into the buttermilk to marinated. ATLEAST 15 min!
Next thing you need to do is pour your grease into a frying pan and start getting it heated at a medium heat. Next your going to get all you stuff set out. In one container you are going to mix the 3 eggs and in another container your going to put your flour in seasoned with garlic powder, salt, and pepper (a little cayenne is good too).
Now after everything has been heated up and marinated we are going to start battering your strips! Egg, flour and into the grease. Fry until a nice golden brown. I temp mine internally until 160°
While you are frying the chicken strips start doing your bacon and toasting your hamburger buns . I cook my bacon in the microwave! Easy and a whole lot less clean up! Throw the buns in the toaster and get them nice and toasted!
Assembly goes like this:
Mayo only on the bottom bun
Chicken strips( I cut mine in half)